Why You’re Reading this Document
The following Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) will clearly communicate my expectations in working together. Please raise any questions you have before signing to make sure we are on the same page moving forward. Let’s do this!
In exchange for agreeing to work together with Synergised, you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
- 1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Synergised, a Limited Liability Company based in Herefordshire, England (“Synergised”, “I”, “me”, and “my”) and you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Agreement (“you” and “your”).
- 2. Services. We promise to provide you with the Services and/or Memberships according to the terms outlined in Schedule “A” Services (the “Services”).
- 3. What I Expect of You. Just as you are investing in me, I am also investing time and energy in you. For you to gain the most from our practise together and the Services, here is what I expect of you:
- 3.1. Time Integrity. Let’s honor our time. Time integrity and keeping your word is important. Please arrive on time, honor the length of the Services and the cancellation policy detailed in section 8 below.
- 3.2. Ownership. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being and actions during the course of the Services. Please note while I provide health and nutritional coaching, I am not a doctor and I am not providing medical advice. Please contact your doctor if you have any medical questions or concerns.
- 3.3. Commitment. I expect you to be committed to the Services and your practise and that you will do things to help you improve your own mind, spirit, and body.
- 3.4. Communication. I expect you to be upfront and honest about how your body works, what pains you have and your medical history. I can’t help if I don’t know what you are experiencing!
- 4. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of execution by both parties and will continue for the duration of the Services as agreed upon between you and Synergised (the “Term”).
- 4.1. The Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time by providing notice to the other party (email is fine). However, if you terminate the Agreement before the Term is complete, you will be obligated to make all payments as outlined in Schedule “A'' Services.
- 4.2. If Synergised terminates this Agreement, you will be refunded for a prorated amount of the Payment, proportional to the time or Services remaining with respect to the initial Term.
- 4.3. Synergised reserves the right to terminate this Agreement immediately if you violate any of the expectations outlined in section 3 above and you will not be entitled to any refunds or any continued working relationship with Synergised.
- 5. Payment. Payment details and cost for the Services are outlined in Schedule “A” Services.
- 6. Payment Failure. In the event that your Payment fails, your Membership access will be temporarily suspended until we receive your Payment. In the event of three failed payments, you understand that Synergized may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you.
- 7. Incremental Payments. If your method of Payment includes Incremental Payments, you authorize Synergised to maintain your account information and charge that account automatically with no further action required by you. Synergised will charge your method of payment as outlined in Schedule “A” for the Incremental Payment.
- 8. Cancellations and Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
- 8.1. Refunds. All sales are final, with the exception of 4 above. Services already received are non-refundable..
- 8.2. Cancellation / Reschedule Policy. Please give 24 hours’ notice if you have to cancel or reschedule a session, provided it is in the timeframe of this Agreement. Exceptions apply for emergencies and illnesses. Less than 24 hour notice may result in a late cancellation fee of $25.
- 9. No Guarantees. Synergised cannot guarantee the success of the Services. I promise to provide you with the opportunity and support to see you grow, but the success of the Services ultimately depends on you. As such, no guarantees can be made for any particular outcome from my Services.
- 10. Substitute Services. Synergised has the right to substitute services. This means that if we ever need to switch to online classes or asynchronous virtual offerings due to circumstances beyond our control, we have the right to such a substitution for in person classes.
- 11. Force Majeure. Synergised will not be liable for any failure or delay regarding the Membership if such failure or delay is: beyond the reasonable control of Synergised, could not have been reasonably foreseen or provided against, or due to events such as a pandemic, natural disaster, or other Act of God. In such an event, you will not be entitled to any refunds or recovery.
- 12. Ownership of Materials. All the content that I have provided to you, including but not limited to videos, documents and PDFs, are for your use only and are not to be re-distributed or re-used.
- 13. Indemnity. You hereby fully indemnify Synergised and any of its members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers, agents, executors, administrators, successors, family members and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any liability and damages arising from death or personal injuries. This includes the contraction of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases or related to premises liability, however caused including as a result of Synergised’s negligence, provided that where Synergised has contributed to such liability by its own negligent conduct, your indemnity obligation will be limited proportionately.
- 14. Waiver. Before the Services can begin, you must sign my Waiver Agreement form. Please read it and make sure you understand it. By signing (or clicking “I Agree”) this form, you acknowledge that you have read the Waiver Agreement and agree to its terms.
- 15. Standard Legal Things. Choice of Laws and Venue. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of England. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, email will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed by any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document. Online Agreement. I agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having You click “I Agree,” the effect of which will be the same as if I signed this Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
Made it. Excited to do great things!
AGREED and ACCEPTED
SCHEDULE “A” SERVICES
£99 for 21 Day Reset; £199 for GI Protocol
21 Days (lifetime access) for 21 Day Reset; 12 Weeks (lifetime access) for GI Protocol
Payment information is required prior to accessing courses.
£19,99 for monthly membership; £47.98 for quarterly membership; £167.92 for anual membership
30 days for monthly membership; 90 days for quarterly membership and 365 days for annual membership
Members get a 7 day free trial and then are charged on day 8.